Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) November 07, 2013 – Gary S. Wolfe, an international tax attorney in Los Angeles, CA, views Offshore Tax Evasion as one of the biggest problems facing our country today. In 2013 the cost to taxpayers is $150 billion in lost revenue, $90 billion from multinational corporations and $60 billion from individuals.
In order to educate others on the perils of Offshore Tax Evasion, Wolfe has recently published five eBooks (available for download from Wolfe’s author page at Amazon):
1. Offshore Tax Evasion: IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program
2. Asset Protection 2013: The Gathering Storm
3. Offshore Tax Evasion: IRS Tax Compliance FATCA/FBAR
4. International Tax Evasion & Money Laundering
5. Offshore Tax Evasion: U.S. Tax & Foreign Entities (co-author Allen Wallburn)
A prolific writer, Wolfe also had three articles published recently in traditional attorney publications (all available as downloads from Wolfe’s website):
1. California Tax Lawyer (Fall 2013): Self-Study Article: A Primer on Passive Foreign Investment Companies and Comparison to Controlled Foreign Corporations with Allen Walburn, Esq.
2. ABA/The Practical Tax Lawyer (Fall 2013): EB-5 Investor Visa And U.S. Tax Issues with Mark Ivener, Esq.
3. ABA/The Practical Tax Lawyer (Fall2013): U.S. Based Hedge Funds and Offshore Reinsurance with Allen Walburn, Esq.
Wolfe says he turned to digital publishing through the encouragement of an old friend, George Pessin, who is the owner of Brain Guzzle Digital Marketing, Wolfe’s eBook publisher.
“He made me see the light,” Wolfe says. “In this day and age there is no better way to reach a global audience in such a cost effective manner.”